John Deere Engine Cover Crests

Forum rules
New posts in this forum are limited to approved members. Any one can reply to the existing topics. PM "Matt" for approval to post new topics in this forum.
ddub

John Deere Engine Cover Crests

Post by ddub »

These are slowly coming to reality. I have been testing adhesion and doing R & D work.

We hope to eventually have all of the different year and model versions available.

All of the Engine Cover Crests will come with double faced adhesive already installed. They will also come with a one time use adhesion promoter for plastic. If applied to a clean engine cover at 70 degrees or warmer, adhesion should be excellent.

Matt will also be having these available.

Here is the first one!

ddub

Re: John Deere Engine Cover Crests

Post by ddub »

Geez, has it been 8 months already?

Just finished up another round of engine cover crests. We are having a little issue with the one version, I'll go over that in another thread that we were discussing these on.

First ones that will be on my display board!

ddub

Post by ddub »

I have added some R & D 72 crests on my display board for Princeton/Haydays.

I have a little fine tuning to do for the production process on these, but I have put in a order for the graphics themselves. They should be available shortly after Haydays.
Cabindweller

Post by Cabindweller »

How is Progress going on these? I am interested in a couple. I checked you website and couldn't find any listed.

Jerry
Old sleds are hours of entertainment.... then you get to ride them for a little bit.