Liquidator Crankshaft Rebuild Kit

Topics related to the 295/S, 340/S, Liquidator, and Cross Country
WinnipegStPaul9

Liquidator Crankshaft Rebuild Kit

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

I received this information today from Ken Heins and I am passing it on:

Here is a picture Jerome sent me of the New Dator Crank Rebuild Kit, I think it also will include New Crank Bearings & Labor for Approximately $800.00� Jerome & I believe the owner of Northern Crank, Put there heads together & came up with this fix..
Attachments
LiquidatorCrankRebuildKit.jpg
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
ICCSF 108

Re: NEW Liquidator Crankshaft Rebuild Kit

Post by ICCSF 108 »

I did get to talk to Jerome ( @ Crankshaft Services ) today, He stated He will have a completely rebuilt Dator Crank assembled soon, this Crank Kit when finished will include All New Crank Bearings, & Seals. Along with all the Parts in the Picture that Don Posted.. All for the Low cost of $800.00,Plus shipping, This is a very Low Price for a Newly Rebuilt Dator Crank for all of us who have rusty, bad, Boat anchor, Dator Cranks, to get some of these Dator's Running again, and allow everyone who has one to be able to drive a classic.

:clap: Thanks to Jerome & the owner of Northern Cranks for coming up with this fix for all of us Dator owners. :beers;

Grumpy
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?
sledhead16

Re: Liquidator Crankshaft Rebuild Kit

Post by sledhead16 »

Wow, tremendous. Very good thing here, Don can you post this in the Facebook Groups too?
1975 340/s Speed Run Sled
1975 340/s I500 #161
1980 Liquifire SN# 4995 From WA Speed Run Sled
1980 Liquifire SN# 4996 From MN
1983 Sportfire
1984 Liquifire Deep Snow Tunnel 4/6 motor
1984 Sprintfire (2)

***Duelling Deere Garage***