Charity Snowmobile "A New Life"

WinnipegStPaul9

Charity Snowmobile "A New Life"

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

About an hour ago 11EST/10CST I spoke with Horicon Joe who told me that Mark was there to pickup the sled. He seem very excited according to Joe. I will be sending him a CD that includes many many pictures of the charity sled.

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
merctt

Re: Charity Snowmobile "A New Life"

Post by merctt »

The Sportfire has made it's way to it's new home in casco, wi. What a day! I met with the JD gang in Burnett Wi. this morning to pick up the charity sportfire. What a great bunch of guys. I felt like i new them for years. It's so neat to meet people who share the same passion I do. So on to the sled. Who ever had anything to do with any part of this machine, I want to say great job! That machine is AWESOME ! I have been out to the shop about 8 times already to look at it. I still cannot believe it. I just want to say thank you all again, And to Scott Nitschke, If you ever have tickets to sell , Save one for me. I will buy from you anytime !!!

Proud owner of a New Sportfire
Mark Lambert
WinnipegStPaul9

Mark, I'm currently in Chicago but will be home tomorrow. Please contact me at bison1112002@yahoo.com

Don Amber
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
WinnipegStPaul9

I give you the proud winner of the 1980 John Deere Sportfire "Charity Sled". Mr. Mark Lambert. Photo courtesy of Horicon Joe Wanie. Also a big thanks to the TT Riders.