Reproduction Cross Country Handle Bars

Forum rules
New posts in this forum are limited to approved members. Any one can reply to the existing topics. PM "Matt" for approval to post new topics in this forum.
ICCSF 108

Post by ICCSF 108 »

Reproduced CC Low Profile Handle Bars (Bar width can be Std. or Moser style, "wider")
Made from Chrome Molly Tubing
Powder Coated
New lower bushing
New spacer washers
New cotter pin
$140.00 + Shipping
Now accepting orders & prepayments (Bars will be ready for shipment in 2 to 3 weeks)

Mail
Personal Ck or Money Order
To
Ken Heins
730 NW 5th St.
Blue Springs Mo. 64014

Thanks in advance

Kenny
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?
I500

Post by I500 »

The sled that has these bars on have already been well tested and have my stamp of approval. This sled has already been smashed into the side of a duelly pick-up, Tore up by a seventeen year old youngster with a need for speed and pounded on in the moguls chasing a Tasky. What more needs to be said.

They are awesome.............Put me down for another set old man. Can you do the same for a 295/s?
ICCSF 108

Post by ICCSF 108 »

Chuck: Got you down, you want the Moser type again or the std.?? I can do them for any Deere as long as You have the bottom piece from the original bars, I made a set for my Proto 440/S.
The new Liquifires, Sportfires, & Trailfires also could have them but then I will need the old bars to get the top mounting hardware from as well as the bottom & weld into the new bars & also a height measurement.

Kenny
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Jack Frost

Post by Jack Frost »

Kenny what is the width of the bars and how much wider are Chuck's ? Will you need the parts from a old set or do you have some already for the 78 CC?

Thanks, Dave
1978 340 CC Liquifire
I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included
ICCSF 108

Post by ICCSF 108 »

Dave, I think I have enough needed parts from the OEM bars to make up 20.
The bars are 25" wide & the Moser sets are I think 28" or 31" I hope Chuck remembers, LOL. Then he was going to cut them to whatever length he wanted??? You need to ask him what he did.

Kenny
Jack Frost

Post by Jack Frost »

Kenny put me down for one please. Will send payment via mail this week. Is Rainville going to your place in April? If so I might get him to pick them up.

Thanks, Dave
1978 340 CC Liquifire
I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included
ICCSF 108

Post by ICCSF 108 »

Dave, I will be going to MN in April to meet up with Rainville there so I could give it to him then if you want me too??

Kenny
Jack Frost

Post by Jack Frost »

Thank you Kenny. I will talk to Joe and see if he will bring them back.

Dave
1978 340 CC Liquifire
I500

Post by I500 »

The bars on the Liquifire are 31".. Dont like them you can always cut them down. For me, it works great at 31"
Jack Frost

Post by Jack Frost »

Chuck do the 31" bars interfere with the windshield when turning?

Dave
1978 340 CC Liquifire
cheeseburger

Re: Reproduction Cross Country Handle Bars

Post by cheeseburger »

looking for dator bars or measurements to make them thanks jeff