Parts List for Charity Sled

WinnipegStPaul9

Re: Parts List for Charity Sled

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

WOW!!!! The parts that Jekyll worked on came today. They look fantastic. He has set the bar for the rest of us. Thank you Roger. DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
WinnipegStPaul9

Thanks to Scott Wilber (Owner) and Jim Webb at Snow City located at 671 W Chicago Road in Bronson, MI 49028. They send us a brand new pair of handlebar grips for the charity sled. You might know them better as White Star Auction. Please take time to thank them if you visit there.

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
WinnipegStPaul9

Please check the list, we're getting almost everything we need. Our biggest need remains a windsheild and of course $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. If every board member that hasn't had an opportunity to donate a part or labor yet could just send $20.00 to Matt we'd have this thing licked. Thanks for the consideration.

DA
WinnipegStPaul9

I am very happy to announce that the last major piece of the puzzle has been put into place. We've had a board member donate the windshield. I haven't had time to ask him if he wants his name used or not so at this time I'll withhold it. But.....you know who you are and we sincerely thank you. Don't know how the money part is, that's Matt's area but we have all the major components now. I've spoken with PJ and the day before the build we hope to lay all of the parts out on the floor and take a picture from atop his hoist. Won't that be cool?

DA
DeereFan 77

Post by DeereFan 77 »

DA,

Not a problem on the windshield, Kevin used all of the strong arm techniques he learned from you. The words no beer really got to me though. Since I won't be able to make the build day in a few weeks, I figured I better do a little more besides taking pictures of Kevin painting the hood.

Ross
JDT

Post by JDT »

Thank you for steping up Ross.
Todd Schrupp

Milbank SD
WinnipegStPaul9

Thanks again Ross.
DA
WinnipegStPaul9

I received the chaincase and cover from Lindner the other day and today I had time to unwrap it. It is fantastic. Also the pieces for the handle bars were done as well. THANK YOU BRIAN! Does anyone else have items that we need back by October 3rd? I know Justin Clack has the skis. DA
WinnipegStPaul9

Guys, we need at least one, preferably two NOS spindles for the charity sled. Can be used if they are in good condition. Sorry for the late notice, it slipped my mind and Clack reminded me.

DA
RSplash40

Post by RSplash40 »

I know this isn't on the list but I have 1 remaining piece of JD Snowmobile stuff, that being a nice copy of the "Snowmobiler's Family Fun Guide", I'd be happy to donate it to the glove box of the charity sled as a "curiosity" for the next owner.
WinnipegStPaul9

Great! Email me at bison1112002@yahoo.com and I'll send you my address. It'll go well with the Operator's manual.

DA
dator

Post by dator »

WinnipegStPaul9 wrote:Guys, we need at least one, preferably two NOS spindles for the charity sled. Can be used if they are in good condition. Sorry for the late notice, it slipped my mind and Clack reminded me.

DA
Hi Don,good to see your getting most everything for the charity sled.Sounds like you guys will have a blast putting the sled
together in Oct.
I see your looking for spindles for the sled,If you find some let me know and i will buy them for the project. Olso i need 2 spindles and bushings for my 81 Liquifire restore,and a new or good seat.
All you guys are doing a great job....Talk to you soon....Bob
Sprailfire340

Post by Sprailfire340 »

DA - Are these the right spindles?...ad posted on VSCA classifieds.

For Sale: John Deere
Posted By: Mike k Time Posted: 2009-09-22 18:56:34
Location: courtland, MN Email: racetechJD@newulmtel.net Phone: 507 354 3589

spindles and steering arms and saddles brand new nos 50$ shipped
remove JD from e mail
103632[1].jpg
103632[1].jpg (5.59 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
:sled: ME
WinnipegStPaul9

Mitch, unfortunately no. Those are for 00's or X's. Thanks for watching.

DA
WinnipegStPaul9

dator wrote:
WinnipegStPaul9 wrote:Guys, we need at least one, preferably two NOS spindles for the charity sled. Can be used if they are in good condition. Sorry for the late notice, it slipped my mind and Clack reminded me.

DA
Hi Don,good to see your getting most everything for the charity sled.Sounds like you guys will have a blast putting the sled
together in Oct.
I see your looking for spindles for the sled,If you find some let me know and i will buy them for the project. Olso i need 2 spindles and bushings for my 81 Liquifire restore,and a new or good seat.
All you guys are doing a great job....Talk to you soon....Bob

There you go guys, our buddy Bob needs spindles too. Let's see what we can do to get him and the charity sled fixed up.

DA