Change of Plans at HOF

WinnipegStPaul9

Change of Plans at HOF

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

Originally we talked about riding the charity sled on Friday but several board members have expressed a concern about doing that. I emailed Loren yesterday and got approval to take the sled from Joe Rainville's trailer straight into the Whitetail Inn (where the banquet is held). We plan on displaying the sled much like we do at shows and sell tickets both at breakfast and before the final drawing that evening. We need some volunteers to help with ticket sales.

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
Sprailfire340

Re: Change of Plans at HOF

Post by Sprailfire340 »

Don't worry DA, I'll let you ride it next time you're in Mpls. :D
:sled: ME
S_Kyle

Post by S_Kyle »

Mitch, you are sorely mistaken. The sled is going to overnight somewhere around Grafton ND and then make a stealth trip north of the 49th. Sorry guys hate to let the cat out of the bag, but I have the winning ticket. :beers;

I guess we will find out next weekend. Best of luck to all of you.

Scott
Scott Kyle,
Liquifire: 77 (440) (2), 600: 73,74,75
Massey Whirlwind: 76 440 (2)
Mercury Hurricane 644: 72,73
OMC Snowcruiser: 66,68,70
Rupp: 70 34 Sprint
Allouettte Super Brute: 74 (5)
OTC Deere sled dyno
milkman

Post by milkman »

It really needs to come far east! not a very strong showing of deere's here in Vermont for some reason? Im surounded by CATS! oh well if I dont win it maybe Matt will sell me his at next yrs Whiteout....dont think I didnt notice it while I was paying for the X8!
'73 JDX4 '75JDX8 '78 Spitfire (2) and some other "off" brands, still looking for a Cyclone
RSplash40

Post by RSplash40 »

I'll let y'all display it at the whitetail for the banquet then will pick it up at the end on the way to the inlaws in ER... one of these years I'm gonna win something in the HOF raffles!