4th annual Loose Lugnutz/Cam Amber memorial poker run

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
ncc250

4th annual Loose Lugnutz/Cam Amber memorial poker run

Post by ncc250 »

4th annual Loose Lugnutz/Cam Amber memorial poker run and shakedown. Run is scheduled for Friday Feb 15th, 2013. Bring out the old junk, the new junk, the custom junk...bring it all because this run is about the ride! We will start at the Hall of Fame in St Germain, Wi at approx 9:30 am and will make 3-4 stops in and around the St Germain area. The plan is to be back to the Hall at around 4pm...there are no rules on this ride so timing may or may not happen. You never really know whats gonna happen when this group hits the trails. Cost of poker run sheet is $20..The best 5 card hand will win the pot. A little change this year: All money taken in will be given back to the riders! If we sell the same amount of sheets as in years past 1st place would be $500 2nd place will win $200 and 3rd place will win $100...TBD pending participants. The Cam Amber trophy will also be given out to 1st place. Some of the names on this ride Campbell, Heavener, Jordan, Ambers, Wanie, Marchbank...these guys are like rock stars...Its worth coming out just to get autographs from these legends! Again no rules.... just a good old fashinoed ride! Any questions? PM direct...Thanks!
DeereKid9

Re: 4th annual Loose Lugnutz/Cam Amber memorial poker run

Post by DeereKid9 »

Cameron's mother (Marna) and myself will be there. We can't wait!

Bob and Marna Amber

ps- Marna must be the rock star/ legend cause I'm just a nucklehead. lol.
Always remember-Any parts leftover is money in your pocket.
1976 Liquidator - I 500 raced by Jim Zimmer
1980 Spitfire
1982 Liquifire-Last sled my son helped me work on. He did most of the motor work.
1984 Trailfire
2007 Ski Doo GSX 500SS
WinnipegStPaul9

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

Thanks Jeff!! Can't wait to get there.

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
ncc250

Post by ncc250 »

Yes Marna was the rock star I was referring to in the Amber family...Come on Bob? You? ahh no....just kidding! See you guys in a few weeks!
sledder670

Post by sledder670 »

Hope some one has a tow strap for me. This will be a trail run for my full mod 80 liquifire. otherwise back to my old faithful 9700 skidoo blizzard.
I buy sell and service all brands. Contact me and i might be able to help. sleds 2-liquidators, 75 340/S, 80 liquifire, 78 440 liquifire, 75 jd 300, 83 9700 skidoo blizzard, 86 skidoo formula plus, 79 motoski super sonic, 91 skidoo mach 1 x, 92 formula plus x, 95 mxz 440, 3 toni hiakonen edition mxz's, 98 mxzx, 97 mxzx, 77 skidoo rv cross coutry, 77 skidoo Rv 340, 75 skidoo tnt 340FA, 97skidoo formula3LT, 06 800 skidoo summit, 08 skidoo tnt full trail mod with nos
Norton

Post by Norton »

John and I are making the trip east again this year and look forward to the shakedown ride on Friday. Oh and the Amber fish fry too! See you guys there.

Oh, one other thing. There have been a few comments in the past on how Bob and I have such good luck drawing poker hands on this event. I can't speak for Bob but I will share my secret. BUY SEVERAL HANDS to play with!!!! Jeff and the HOF will appreciate it you can be sure!

keith
Jekyll

Post by Jekyll »

Rock Stars like this? lol

See everyone in a few weeks!

Roger
WinnipegStPaul9

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

Heck, I bet we had more fun than any old Rock Star!! Great weekend, thanks all for the opportunity. Before anyone asks, NO I did not hit a tree this trip.

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
ncc250

Post by ncc250 »

Yep theres the crew....they will be signing autographs all day long...Hopefully the line wont be too long to get the autograph you want!

About a week away now....weather looks good...maybe a little sleet tomorrow night and then over to snow...calling for 3-6 by Monday and temps look to hold. Should be the best trails weve seen in a long time. We made a run yesterday and again today...a little under 400 miles and never hit a bad trail...