FS NOS 78 Liquifire Seat & NOS 77 Liquifire Tunnel

For Sale/Wanted topics - John Deere only!
Forum rules
Classified Posting Guidelines:
#1: JD snowmobile and related items only.
#2: Please do not post negative opinion comments about an item or PRICE. The only replies should be legitimate questions from interested parties.
jd_decalguy

FS NOS 78 Liquifire Seat & NOS 77 Liquifire Tunnel

Post by jd_decalguy »

This seat is what I would call a " second " as it has a small dimple on one side of the very top corner of the hump, it's about the size of a eraser that is on a pencil & not very deep. It's just noticeable..
The seat is just starting to get a little bit on the stiff side ( if I push on the cushion you can feel it BUT it does go right back to original shape.. This has been stored in my climate controlled basement for probably 15 yrs, $450.00 + shipping or I'll knock off $75.00 If you have a 78 Liquifire useable foam to trade or I'll knock off $100.00 if you have a Dator useable foam..

Also I still have the NOS 77 Liquifire Tunnel ( OEM painted Black ) $1000.00 + shipping, Unless it's to be delivered up the I-35 corridor on the way to MN From MO......

612-325-8527 Cell

NOTE: Tomorrow ( 3/24/13 ) I'm heading south so it's best to call with any questions or IM me @ ICCSF108 on this site.

Grumpy
Chris Dotzler
Palisade, MN
to many old sled...so little time!!!