Take to the limit- take it to Duluth!

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
79spitfire#100340

Post by 79spitfire#100340 »

Rich,
There is a very nice 82 Spitfire for sale on vintage sleds.com.Just posted tonight,It is in Duluth,MN.$375.00 O.B.O! Road Trip

:) ?Just wanted to give you a heads up.

---MIKE

;)
River Rat

Post by River Rat »

Chicken Rat is probably already riding it around..That is his area..STAY OUT!!! :lol: :lol: Frankie
Call Me Mr. Tasky

Post by Call Me Mr. Tasky »

Hey. thanks for asking but your both wrong. In the future just ask me and I would be happy to answer your question. Thanks again for the compliment, though.
kioritz

Post by kioritz »

Tasky, whats up with the attitude all of a sudden? Jason
Danzig

Post by Danzig »

:lol:

;) :lol:
1973 JDX8
1978 Liquifire 340
1980 Liquifire 440 CC Racer
1980 Liquifire 440
1982 Liquifire 440

"Gotta Lick It Before You Stick It"
Call Me Mr. Tasky

kioritz wrote: Tasky, whats up with the attitude all of a sudden?  Jason
Jason,

Even though I have known you for years, I would prefer if you refer to me as, Mr. Tasky. I think you know better.

As far as the attitude, whats up with this Mike 79Spitfire#blah blah blah character? Because he lives on the Morris Thomas he thinks he can ride my coat-tails? He has some nerve. I'll be paying him a visit shortly, step on my toes? He should know better. Neighbors or not, you don't make your 6'7" 340lb neighbor angry. I'll go Danzig on his butt. I'll be seeing you real soon Mike, and by the way, don't you dare think for a second that Frankie can protect you from my wrath.
kioritz

Post by kioritz »

Sorry, Mr. Tasky.
cyclone crazy

Post by cyclone crazy »

Jason,

Tasky just called, I don't know who this Mike is, but Tasky is very angry. I tryed calming him down but you know how he can get. Maybe you could give him a call?
79spitfire#100340

Mr. Tasky ,Sorry if I stepped on your toes!Wait,no I'm not!If you want to come get a good beatin, Would you please stop and pick up Rich's new Spit on your way?!! :lol:

----MIKE
Call Me Mr. Tasky

#1 No John Deere snowmobiles are sold in the Duluth area without consulting me first. The fact that you have chosen to sell this sled without consulting Mr Tasky will result in you paying twice the normal commision. We will discuss this in person. Your definately very confused. You don't realize how things work around here. You are on notice. Mr. Tasky has spoken.
Call Me Mr. Tasky

Rich,
please tell "Mike" [if that is your real name] how things work.
Call Me Mr. Tasky

79spitfire#100340 wrote: Sorry, if I stepped on any toes!Wait,no I'm not!If you want to come get a good beatin, Would you please stop and pick up Rich's new Spit on your way?!! :lol:

----MIKE
You have problems unless you change your attitude. Get a beatin? I'm Tasky. I don't take a beating, I give a beating. You best do your homework. I'm the biggest and blackest guy you ever met. Don't forget it homeboy. And you owe me some cash. Don't forget, Tasky knows where you live.
79spitfire#100340

Rich,I am glad that you put Tasky on notice!Maybe he will change his ways!He seems confused and obviously does not understand how things work around HERE!A beheading maybe in order if does not swear allegence to your green highness!!!
Call Me Mr. Tasky

79spitfire#100340 wrote: Rich,I am glad that you put Tasky on notice!Maybe he will change his ways!He seems confused and obviously does not understand how things work around HERE!A beheading maybe in order if does not swear allegence to your green highness!!!
Tasky knows Rich, and your no Rich. I'm watching you.
79spitfire#100340

NOW! THAT"S WHY HE IS THE RULER OF ALL THINGS DEERE!(with skis)!!

;)