Take to the limit- take it to Duluth!

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
Call Me Mr. Tasky

Post by Call Me Mr. Tasky »

TakeItToTheLimit wrote: All my life, I have been proud of my accomplishments on the oval track. Now you have me wishing that I had run the ICCSF so that I could allow him to...

"Kiss my ring" :lol:

-Rich
you tell him Rich.
Call Me Mr. Tasky

79spitfire#100340 wrote: NOW! THAT"S WHY HE IS THE RULER OF ALL THINGS DEERE!(with skis)!!

;)
Your confused. Rich knows all things Deere. But, Tasky is the Ruler of all things Deere. I will be visiting you. You have made Tasky an angry Negro.
Call Me Mr. Tasky

I'm drunk, but not to far gone to walk to your house. Tasky has spoken.
Call Me Mr. Tasky

79spitfire#100340 wrote: Rich,I am glad that you put Tasky on notice!
By the way, it is Mr. Tasky. Show some respect.
79spitfire#100340

Post by 79spitfire#100340 »

Better hold off on that walk until your sober!

:P
Call Me Mr. Tasky

79spitfire#100340 wrote: Better hold off on that walk until your sober!

:P
until you sober what? That's Mr. Tasky to you. Can I hear a Mr. Tasky?
Call Me Mr. Tasky

Come on Mike. I know your scared. Just one Mr. Tasky and I'll let you off the hook, I probably won't even charge you for selling the Spitfire, or I'll cut you a break. Tasky has spoken.
River Rat

Post by River Rat »

Your confused. Rich knows all things Deere. But, Tasky is the Ruler of all things Deere. I will be visiting you. You have made Tasky an angry Negro. Mr.Tasky... Don't mess around with slim!!! If I remember correctly,,The only thing that wasn't bloody was the soles of the big mans feet.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Call Me Mr. Tasky

River Rat wrote: Your confused. Rich knows all things Deere. But, Tasky is the Ruler of all things Deere. I will be visiting you. You have made Tasky an angry Negro.      Mr.Tasky...    Don't mess around with slim!!!  If I remember correctly,,The only thing that wasn't bloody was the soles of the big mans feet.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
All right Frankie. Tasky knows where Tipton is and you best not forget it and your right about one thing, the only thing white on me is the soles of my feet. Tasky has spoken.
River Rat

Post by River Rat »

Mr. Tasky.. Make sure you put on a hawkeye jersey.That way I won't be able to spot you first!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Frankie
Call Me Mr. Tasky

Your OK in my book Frankie. Afterall, it's not your fault your a white guy.

Now, I understand you have a '78 Cross Country. I've decided I will be taking that off your hands. Get her cleaned up for me and post some pictures. Tomorrow will be fine, but I'd like you to post 6-8 good pictures. Label the pictures Tasky's Cross Country. Let Mike know the price, he will pay you in full and pay for delivery, we have an understanding. Tasky has spoken.
79spitfire#100340

Mr.Tasky,I did not sell a spitfire, I only let Rich know there was one for sale.

:blink:
Call Me Mr. Tasky

79spitfire#100340 wrote: Mr.Tasky,I did not sell a spitfire, I only let Rich know there was one for sale.

:blink:
Thats not my problem. The damage has already been done. I have sensitive feelings and you've stomped them into the ground. By the way, Frankie will only accept cash. You need to get that figured out. Give him a good tip also, gas is expensive, don't be cheap.
79spitfire#100340

Mr.Tasky,The 78 CC is for me,I would let you ride it,However I doubt that it would haul a 6'7" 340 Lb person.However if you need more suspension for your liquifire I have a old set of 1 ton chevy springs out here!Deliver my CC and you can have them!!!

:)
cyclone crazy

Post by cyclone crazy »

Mike,

I'll let you in on a secret. Tasky isnt even that cruel, call me Mr Tasky is Greg. He is that cruel. Rest easy Mike, Tasky isnt as sick as rumor has it.