1st Proto liquifire

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
TASKY

1st Proto liquifire

Post by TASKY »

kioritz wrote:Tasky and I were down at Dicks Marine and eyeballed that engine while picking up a couple of NOS 340RS/2 mills a few years back. (We knew Chuck was the owner).Definitely a cool oddball prototype. Jason
Chuck, I cant remember if I eyeballed it or licked it, either way it was violated.

I seem to remember an Evil Teapot involved somehow.

Good Times.... The one and only TASKY
I500

1st Proto liquifire

Post by I500 »

Mark... Sorry for my insensitive comments on the Dator. I,m sure it was a very hard thing to do. I was a little surprised you didnt give ma a call telling me you wanted to ride it at Waconia. That offer will always be available to you and your Dad. Perhaps next year you can ride the Dator and the 340/s prototype.

Tasky.. I actually heard that there is nothing that you wont lick.

:D . Really need to come up some day and go thru your sled parts a little better. Might be able to find something i can steal.

Looking for any more leads on info about this proto. .Names, ideas,??? How about Dale Cormican, Roger Jansen?????
Wildfire II

1st Proto liquifire

Post by Wildfire II »

I am afraid this sled died very quickly onto the scrap pile. It was never tested. Raced once. What happened next was just like JON said. During the summer it went from size 2 to size 12. I am guessing that Cormican and Jansen were not involved with this program.
ICCSF 108

1st Proto liquifire

Post by ICCSF 108 »

I don't think Rogers memory is that good of the early years, you have to remember that he has ridden a lot of different sled through out his career, Cat, Chaparral, Deere, Polaris, & back to Deere, not to mention running the Baja in the summer on Motorcycles...
Knowing personally how he drives & how he looks after a race I can fully understand.

Kenny
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?