Take to the limit- take it to Duluth!

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
cyclone crazy

Post by cyclone crazy »

This was your initiation, welcome to the Duluth Deere club. By the way it could have been worse, Brice is even more devious than I am and by the way, Tasky IS big, ugly, and black. He's just not as mean as we let on. Also, I don't think you realize that Rich isnt real. If you wondered how a person could know so much, well they can't, Rich is nothing but a computor program. We talk respectful to him because he believes he's a real person, but unfortunately, he will never be real. So now you know all our deep dark secrets.
79spitfire#100340

Post by 79spitfire#100340 »

What a relief it is to hear that.The biggest guy I've ever knocked out was only 6'6"
325lbs. and white!!! Only thing I got out of the scuffle was a splinter from the 2x4!!

;) You guys are hilarious!! :lol:

:D

----MIKE
cyclone crazy

Post by cyclone crazy »

79spitfire#100340 wrote: What a relief it is to hear that.The biggest guy I've ever knocked out was only 6'6"
325lbs. and white!!! Only thing I got out of the scuffle was a splinter from the 2x4!! ;)  You guys are hilarious!! :lol: 

----MIKE
Hold on a minute Mike. Rich is the person who is not real, not Tasky. 6'6" and only a splinter? Tasky could eat that guy for breakfast, never forget that. He is the ugliest guy you will ever meet, but you have to still be respectful.
79spitfire#100340

Are we talking about Take it to the limit?Rich from michigan?Who I have talked to on the phone, whose house I am going to pick up parts at?please clarify!

:huh:
cyclone crazy

Post by cyclone crazy »

79spitfire#100340 wrote: Are we talking about Take it to the limit?Rich from michigan?Who I have talked to on the phone, whose house I am going to pick up parts at?please clarify!

:huh:
Yes-

Rich is not a real person, though he believes he is. You spoke to a computor generated voice system. Rich is a synonym. It means Rainville Intregrated Carbon Hybred. Sorry I had to be the guy to break it to you, but it beats driving all the way to Michigan to find out.
79spitfire#100340

I am also a Computer,so we can talk hard drives and processors when I get to Ovid.

:P

------MIKE

P.S.Nice try Cyclone

cyclone crazy

Post by cyclone crazy »

Come on, you act like you don't believe me? I'm not the kind of guy that jokes around.
What are you going to get? Call me before you go, I could off-set some of your gas costs and have you bring something back for me.
79spitfire#100340

I am going to get some spitfire tools and odds and ends ,possibly another resto project.I only live 1 hour from Rich.Where are you at?Minnesota?