Prodigal son returns

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
ICCSF 108

Re: Prodigal son returns

Post by ICCSF 108 »

Couldn't you just imagine the cool graphics on that 5th wheel, On each side " Enduro Team Rainville " " Have Trailer will Haul " Driver - Darth Dator, Co-Driver - Cari Deerest -- Sponsors - The East Beach Whse & JDsleds.com On the rear door " Your Following the Infamous John Deere Joe Rainville " on the front above the 5th wheel a big Running Deere Logo & under it " Look Out Here Comes Joe Rainville "

Richard Head
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?
JDT

Post by JDT »

Matt having that heavy hauler sitting cross ways on the interstate is a bad oman.

How about some JDJR graphics on the sides?
Todd Schrupp

Milbank SD
kenwaters

Post by kenwaters »

Yep,

I've taken my licks, and now I'm taking Adam's and Joe's too? Nice to know I'm loved. Out of guilt ridden ribbing from every jd sledhead (with the exception of out site mascot Aaron Z.) I have volunteered to fix the axle for Joe for the nominal fee that he remove and reinstall the axle himself. I promise speedy and professional work, and only ask on top of the fee that Joe invest in 14 inch wheels that have a higher load rating (able to withstand a Ski Doo inventory that took six HOURS to load into the trailer) because I'm SURE that sliding the trailer around on a snow covered highway stress cracked the hub on the trailer almost a year and three trips later, not that inventory that weighed as much as a 73 Buick Electra with a Polaris Voyager stacked on top of it. I'm glad I have cyber friends that love me like a red headed step child. Maybe Joe will post pictures of his "new" ride. I can't wait to ride with Joe this winter.
:boohoo: :bonk: :beers; :brrr:
Kenny Waters(boy)
Rochester, NY

Mechanic for founding VDR teammate JDJR
Opinions are worthless...Education is priceless
Aspiring to be the Charlie Daniels of the torque wrench

'74 X-6
'75 X-8
'75 340S
'77 340 Liquifire
'78 440 Liquifire
'80 Spitfire
'80 Liquifire (completed VC and sometimes raced)
'81 Liquifire (bib #212f Red Lake Vintage CC Sled)
'82 Liquifire
'83 Liquifire
'83 Sprintfire (1 runner +2 parts sleds)
'96 Indy Storm (hated by JDJR and Thundercats)
Matt

Post by Matt »

ICCSF 108

Post by ICCSF 108 »

Good one Matt.

Kenny
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?