Poker Run Friday of RWC weekend

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
ncc250

Poker Run Friday of RWC weekend

Post by ncc250 »

Guys,

Heres the info on the poker run. Always open for suggestions..feel free to contact me. Hope to see you guys there!

Get the vintage iron fired up and ready to rock. Its time for the 3rd annual Loose Lugnutz Poker run and shakedown!! Date is Feb 17th and we will leave from the Hall at approx 9:15 am...Most guys and gals ride vintage but everyone is invited. Cost is $20 per sheet/poker hand. You can play as many as you want. The (3) best hands will split half the pot. The other half goes direct to the Hall of Fame. We will also hand out the Cam Amber memorial trophy for the best poker hand. A few other trophies will also be given out. Tentative schedule and subject to change: 1st stop: Pitlicks Sand Beach Sugar Camp, Lake racing on Little St Germain Lake to see whos got the big iron, 2nd stop: Knockers Bar St Germain(good place for lunch) 3rd stop: Fibbers Bar St Germain, 4th stop: Whitetail Inn St germain, Final stop is back at the Hall where im sure some ice cold beverages will be available. Always a good time...Please PM me any questions you might have! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jeff
ratrodford@yahoo.com
JoeRainville

Re: Poker Run Friday of RWC weekend

Post by JoeRainville »

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for posting details of the run here for us. Lindner and I were talking the other day, and he mentioned that we didn't know the detail yet, and you post takes right care of that. I am planning to participate on the run this year, "IF all goes well" and as you know, it often doesn't!

See you there!
-Joe
Honorary Tech Editor

Chuck Norris doesn't get frost bite. He bites the frost.
WinnipegStPaul9

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

The "Amber" clan is planning on it.

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
DeereKid9

Post by DeereKid9 »

I know I was figured as part of the Amber Clan, but I will be there and am bringing my wife this year too. We are so looking forward to this as we have the last two years.

Bob Amber
2010 Loose Lugnutz Poker Run Champion
Always remember-Any parts leftover is money in your pocket.
1976 Liquidator - I 500 raced by Jim Zimmer
1980 Spitfire
1982 Liquifire-Last sled my son helped me work on. He did most of the motor work.
1984 Trailfire
2007 Ski Doo GSX 500SS
ncc250

Post by ncc250 »

Ol mother nature does not seem to want to co-operate once again this year...took a big hit last weekend with the warm weather...trails now arent the best and we need some snow...are they impassable? No, but it aint great. Poker run as of now is still full go...it is considerably colder and there are a few chances for snow so it may improve. Will update as we get closer...Thanks!