Role call, Cable, WI Race

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
jer_311

Role call, Cable, WI Race

Post by jer_311 »

Just wondering if anyone is going to the Cable Wisconsin race this weekend at Telemark Ski Resort? I will be there representing John Deere, in search of some plastic gold!
Cabindweller

Re: Role call, Cable, WI Race

Post by Cabindweller »

I have been considering it, Just to watch this year.

Jerry
Old sleds are hours of entertainment.... then you get to ride them for a little bit.
sledcollector

Post by sledcollector »

We will be there be there with 2 80 liquifires and maybe an 84,with cor's rules the 84 will be able to race.Also racing pro, semi pro, trail. and the team race.we will have our semi trailer there with alot of tools, if anybody needs tools or help stop by.
Congrats to Dave Chambers on his 4th place in Oslo,mn USCC race on a 80 liquifire
Rick
sledcollector

Post by sledcollector »

Wow what a race.7miles of the biggest holes i've seen in along time.3 Deeres in all.Our's didnt finish,but the other one did. jer311 good job.I haven't seen finish posting up yet.
My son Dillan got his first pro 600 win .good news,bad news broken crank last lap of his second race.Still feels good getting a pro win with an independant team.Now if I could just get him to finish on that liquifire.
I think the best part of the day was my two smart azz son breaking down 50 ft from each other and thinking it was funny to resite lines from Taledega nights to the effect of don't let the fire kill my friend.Well long story short start finish line thought the sleds were on fire.
Rick
p.s I think they had more fun on the John deere'S
sledder670

Post by sledder670 »

what kind of racing were they doing?
I buy sell and service all brands. Contact me and i might be able to help. sleds 2-liquidators, 75 340/S, 80 liquifire, 78 440 liquifire, 75 jd 300, 83 9700 skidoo blizzard, 86 skidoo formula plus, 79 motoski super sonic, 91 skidoo mach 1 x, 92 formula plus x, 95 mxz 440, 3 toni hiakonen edition mxz's, 98 mxzx, 97 mxzx, 77 skidoo rv cross coutry, 77 skidoo Rv 340, 75 skidoo tnt 340FA, 97skidoo formula3LT, 06 800 skidoo summit, 08 skidoo tnt full trail mod with nos
jer_311

Post by jer_311 »

We were racing cross country on the Cor powersports circuit.

Thanks Rick! It was great to meet you and your family. Congrats to Team Dohrn, nice pro win! Good luck next week!
Jeremy