Brian Nelson's New Cross Country Race Circuit

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
JoeRainville

Brian Nelson's New Cross Country Race Circuit

Post by JoeRainville »

Hi Guys,

As most of you have probably read here, or on arcticinsider.com, Brian Nelson has started a new cross country race circuit called USXC. The web site is http://www.usxcracing.com and it looks like you can already sign up and pay for a member ship. They have vintage and classic IFS classes on the entry form too. Should be some great modern and vintage racing along with the new classic class.

I would like to encourage you guys to sign up early and show your support for Brian's efforst not only keep CC racing alive and well, but to raise the bar as well. I hope to see a strong Deere turn out in vintage classes this winter, so keep, or start wrenching!

-Joe Rainville

:sled: :sled: :sled:
Last edited by JoeRainville on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honorary Tech Editor

Chuck Norris doesn't get frost bite. He bites the frost.
Sprailfire340

Re: Brian Nelson's New Cross Country Race Circuit

Post by Sprailfire340 »

:sled: ME
dator

Post by dator »

The Mach's have done a great job getting CC racing back on track when it needed a boost.Thank you to the Mach family...
Knowing Brian,when i raced with him, and against him, CC racing will be in good hands once again. Way to go Brian...
Good luck USXC !!!!

Bob E
JoeRainville

Post by JoeRainville »

Bob,

I still have e-mails from Pat Mach I just can't bring myself to delete. I was honored he even knew who I was, and I am glad I was able to race in his circuit a few time before he passed. With Brian starting a new circuit, I think CC racing is in good hands and I look forward to racing in it.

Mitch, thanks for correcting me on the proper link, I updated my post.

Thanks,
-Joe
Honorary Tech Editor

Chuck Norris doesn't get frost bite. He bites the frost.