1980 LIQUIFIRES AND TRAILFIRE FOR SALE!!

For Sale/Wanted topics - John Deere only!
Forum rules
Classified Posting Guidelines:
#1: JD snowmobile and related items only.
#2: Please do not post negative opinion comments about an item or PRICE. The only replies should be legitimate questions from interested parties.
flacker36

1980 LIQUIFIRES AND TRAILFIRE FOR SALE!!

Post by flacker36 »

I have two (2) 1980 liquifires and one (1) 1980 trailfire 340 for sale. All three of these machines have been rebuilt from top to bottom. The suspensions have all been gone through, new bearings, slides spring tension eyelets and all arms and bushings are free and function as they should. The skies and ski spindles have all been gone through and the skis painted. The engines have all been rebuilt, new pistons, needle bearings and rings, all new crank seals & gaskets etc.. All three have full gauges with added original style (in the handle bar) heated grips with a toggle switch on the dash. The hoods look good, a few dings and scratches but overall I would say look great as weel as the decals. The seats are good as well with a few small blemishes, the liquifires have the raised back and the trailfire is a flat style. These machines run, tracks are good & have just been un-summerized.
Buy them all together or $800 each for the liquifires and $550 for the trailfire these prices are FIRM.
If your interested let me know by emailing me at Indiangrass@Yahoo.com, or calling 815/210-3060. I am in the Chicagoland area.
Last edited by flacker36 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
zgrawcoc

Re: 1980 LIQUIFIRES AND TRAILFIRE FOR SALE!!

Post by zgrawcoc »

Pm sent
Zachery C. Grawcock