many used parts for sale

For Sale/Wanted topics - John Deere only!
Forum rules
Classified Posting Guidelines:
#1: JD snowmobile and related items only.
#2: Please do not post negative opinion comments about an item or PRICE. The only replies should be legitimate questions from interested parties.
tjt

many used parts for sale

Post by tjt »

I am selling my collection of used parts for mostly the fire series sleds. i have complete engines for trailfire, sportfire, liquafire, an spitfire engines, tracks, suspenions, drive gears,skis, gas tanks, clutches, speedometers,an tachs,throttle and brake cables, hood an tunnel for 80 sportfire, handlebars, throttle an brake controls. I have many other varies parts and have sum jd tools. I am located in northwest ohio. I will have a more complete listing of parts here soon. any questions email at tomjtheobald@gmail.com or call at 419 230 1999.
ljm

Re: many used parts for sale

Post by ljm »

I'm looking for a real nice chrome handle bar and a a couple brake and throttle blocks

Thanks
Lloyd
Several Deere's
Several Kawasaki's

ACSCC #1534
tjt

Post by tjt »

i have a half a dozen or so handle bars with the controls stil on them. i will pick out the best one an post sum pics of it this aftrernoon.
WinnipegStPaul9

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

How far are you from Fort Wayne? Headed for Toledo this Friday will you be around?

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
WinnipegStPaul9

ljm wrote:I'm looking for a real nice chrome handle bar and a a couple brake and throttle blocks

Thanks
Lloyd
You can always have a set of handlebars chromed. We did for the charity sled.

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
tjt

Post by tjt »

im about 45 mins east o ft.wayne
WinnipegStPaul9

Found it!! Definately out of my way for a trip to Toledo but good for a day trip. I'd like to drive over someday and look at what you have, can that be arranged?

DA
tjt

Post by tjt »

lloyd didnt get a pic of those handlebars. i do got gvood control blocks with no cracks. i got one bar with good chrome but has sum rust specs.
tjt

Post by tjt »

if ur taken us30 to 75 an up to toledo im only 10 min south off of 30. if u wana come an look at the parts we can defently set something up. il try to get a more detailed list of everything this week.
Mike17

Post by Mike17 »

Hi,

I'm looking for a 1980 Spitfire Kawi engine. Do you have one that is in good working condition. Mine is seized. Have no idea why. Don't know history of the sled. Rest of it is in good shape.

Zip Code is 06333.

Thanks,

Mike17
jer_311

Post by jer_311 »

I'm looking for the cover for the gears that run the oil and waterpump off the crank for a 81 liquifire.