1983 John Deere Liquifire - SOLD

For Sale/Wanted topics - John Deere only!
Forum rules
Classified Posting Guidelines:
#1: JD snowmobile and related items only.
#2: Please do not post negative opinion comments about an item or PRICE. The only replies should be legitimate questions from interested parties.
RLFollman

1983 John Deere Liquifire - SOLD

Post by RLFollman »

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU! Trying to make a little room in the garage after picking up another sled for my son so I'm listing my 1983 John Deere Liquifire. This is a very nice straight sled and will be a nice rider or the perfect sled for restoration. Skis and track are extremely nice, belly pan is in excellent condition, suspension is clean with new idler wheels, original seat. The engine runs, each cylinder has exactly 120 lbs of compression, correct ignition and TR800 clutch. This is nice for a thirty year old sled but it is not new and sold as-is. The hood and decals are very nice but needs the headlight assembly and has a crack on the back corner (not broken), needs carb cleaning, shocks. I have another 1983 Liquifire hood available if desired, other Liquifire parts if needed, and it does not include the new windshield in the picture. Payment of $950 obo via cash or PayPal will hold this for pickup in a week. Please contact me with any questions.
Attachments
IMG_2030a.JPG
IMG_2028a.JPG
IMG_2029a.JPG
IMG_2031a.JPG
Last edited by RLFollman on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RLFollman

Re: 1983 John Deere Liquifire

Post by RLFollman »

More pictures.
Attachments
IMG_2032a.JPG
IMG_2035.JPG
resizeda.JPG
IMG_2022a.JPG
IMG_2027a.JPG
Deerexing

Re: 1983 John Deere Liquifire

Post by Deerexing »

I am interested in seeing this sled. We Live in Mpls. Can you send me a email address or phone number to set up a time?
I500

Re: 1983 John Deere Liquifire - SOLD

Post by I500 »

Jeff and Cheryl buy it ?
RLFollman

Post by RLFollman »

Yes sir, a fun couple and they have big plans for it. You've set the gold standard for what an 83 Liquifire should be. The dark side is powerful.
I500

Post by I500 »

That's great Randy. Congrads to you both. Your sled went to a very good home. Glad they bought locally and from a Board Member with parts.
I500

Post by I500 »

Randy............Just received a call from Jeff. Cheryl was so excited about Her new sled that she was up all night detailing and polishing the sled. She could not sleep. We also surprised them with making room reservations up at the Thunderbird lodge in International Falls for next years" Live On Skis" event on Febuary 7,8 and 9th..............Thinking we will be having a new JDSleds member coming aboard very soon.........I,m excited for both of them...............Thanks for taking good care of these two. I owe you one.