Time to Sell

For Sale/Wanted topics - John Deere only!
Forum rules
Classified Posting Guidelines:
#1: JD snowmobile and related items only.
#2: Please do not post negative opinion comments about an item or PRICE. The only replies should be legitimate questions from interested parties.
jjtt

Time to Sell

Post by jjtt »

I have owned these 2 sleds for 15 years and bought them from the original owner. They have been stored inside before I got them and the whole time I have owned them. Kids are grown and they have not been used in about 3 years and need to go to someone that will appreciate them. Don Amber went thru them when I first got them, and he was impressed with the shape they were in. The 79 Spitfire was used by my daughter and ran great with no problems. The 79 Trailfire lost a piston about 5 years ago, I replaced both pistons and the cylinders and have probably only ridden a couple of hours since then. I have the donor engine that will go with them. They were stored correctly and have no gas in their tanks. I know some fresh gas and a quick look over and they both will run no problems. I would like to sell as a set as that is how I got them, and they have matching dealer stickers on them. Let me know if you are interested and I can send more photos. Price is negotiable in these crazy times. Located in Indiana 46791
Attachments
tf_7.jpg
tf_5.jpg
sf_4.jpg
sf_3.jpg
sf_1.jpg
10kTrailfire

Re: Time to Sell

Post by 10kTrailfire »

PMd you
leathermana

Re: Time to Sell

Post by leathermana »

Just wondering if you sold these and if so, what you got for the Spitfire. I have a 79 I need to sell and have no idea what to ask. Not in as good shape as yours but it runs.