I am TASKY

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
TASKY

I am TASKY

Post by TASKY »

Just posting to let everyone know that I am not, call me mr tasky. Although I feel there is a little Tasky inside of all of us. The majority of people seem to be able to keep the hairy man in check. Of course I am referring to the recent ramblings of a madman, Greg Stebner. The views and opinions expressed by Greg are those of his own and not that of TASKY. Please direct any and all hostilities to that of Greg Stebner, Cyclone Crazy. I hope that nobody takes any offense to any of his ridiculus comments.

Greg, that is the last time I help you carry bags of money to the bank. You did'nt stop laughing the whole way.

With Love TASKY
ChickenRat

I am TASKY

Post by ChickenRat »

I knew it was Stebner after reading the first post. Good thing you are easy going TASKY!!

Robb
kioritz

I am TASKY

Post by kioritz »

I don't believe Greg would ever do such a thing. Good try anyways, Mr.TASKY.
I500

I am TASKY

Post by I500 »

If there is a little bit of Tasky in me, I better go see the Doctor.........

:unsure:
JoeRainville

I am TASKY

Post by JoeRainville »

DENIAL! It's the first symptom of a multipal "Tasky" personality. Kind of like Dr Jeckel and Mr. Hyde, or as we know it, Tasky and "Call me Mr. Tasky."

I am quite certain there is little Tasky poluting my DNA, or I would have WAY more hair, and not just on my back either.

Stebner, I am sorry you have had to endure these wrongful attacks. We know you would never, every to anything to demean Tasky's character on the internet.

And finally:

<big><big><big><big><big>Happy Easter Everyone!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big>
-Rainville

:D </big>
Honorary Tech Editor

Chuck Norris doesn't get frost bite. He bites the frost.
WinnipegStPaul9

I am TASKY

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

Happy Easter! DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
cyclone crazy

I am TASKY

Post by cyclone crazy »

JoeRainville wrote: DENIAL!  It's the first symptom of a multipal "Tasky" personality.  Kind of like Dr Jeckel and Mr. Hyde, or as we know it, Tasky and "Call me Mr. Tasky."

I am quite certain there is little Tasky poluting my DNA, or I would have WAY more hair, and not just on my back either.

Stebner, I am sorry you have had to endure these wrongful attacks.  We know you would never, every to anything to demean Tasky's character on the internet.

And finally:

<big><big><big><big><big>Happy Easter Everyone!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big>
-Rainville 

:D </big></big>
<big><big>
Thank you Joe. Tasky goes on a drunken binge and when he sobers up, guess who he blames it on? Unfair is all I can say. Fess up, you big black bully.</big>
Call Me Mr. Tasky

I am TASKY

Post by Call Me Mr. Tasky »

I500 wrote: If there is a little bit of Tasky in me, I better go see the Doctor.........

Hey!!
Call Me Mr. Tasky

I am TASKY

Post by Call Me Mr. Tasky »

I'm the real Tasky
kioritz

I am TASKY

Post by kioritz »

That last pic of you TASKY when you first started working out is hilarious. Man, you were a skinny runt. Post an up to date pic.
cyclone crazy

I am TASKY

Post by cyclone crazy »

up to date as of 3/30/08
WinnipegStPaul9

I am TASKY

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

That's just wrong...........................funnier then he** though. DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
cyclone crazy

I am TASKY

Post by cyclone crazy »

I500 wrote: If there is a little bit of Tasky in me, I better go see the Doctor.........

By the way Chuck, would it have killed you and Babs to stop and say hi when you were at the Fish Lake run? The big party on the ice by the narrows, at the end of the lake, was my family's yearly bash. Tasky knew where I was, matter of fact, he probably wolfed down 6 dogs, 5 burgers, and a 5th of Jag on his own.