What is this?

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
ICCSF 108

What is this?

Post by ICCSF 108 »

OK, who got it??

Kenny
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?
tieszo6

What is this?

Post by tieszo6 »

I had to sit on my hands, so not me.
Mark
440 invader

What is this?

Post by 440 invader »

Not me,already have two in moth balls and one in my 4/6.
kwc

What is this?

Post by kwc »

I spotted this engine at the new owners place in the big town of Marcellus, Michigan Saturday morning.

Last week I placed an ad on the VCSA site looking for a 1975 X8 and a guy emailed me back telling me he had one for sale. While getting a tour of his sled collection, I noticed a twin plug Kawasaki engine sitting on the floor. When I asked him about it, he said he had just bought it and it had been listed on ebay as a John Deere Snowmobile Ultralight engine. What a small world!
Kevin Campbell
Vicksburg, Michigan
ICCSF 108

What is this?

Post by ICCSF 108 »

I thought the best part would be, was it a 4/6 motor or just an Invader/Liquifire motor with the 4/6 heads??

Kenny
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?
kwc

What is this?

Post by kwc »

Good trip down to Marcellus....I added a 75 X8 to my fleet of junk and that engine is a 4/6 Kawasaki. Great guy to deal with as well!
Kevin Campbell
Vicksburg, Michigan
WinnipegStPaul9

What is this?

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

Having seen his collection first hand, believe me Kevin does not have "junk". DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.