78440liquid

Re: Photo Caption Contest

Post by 78440liquid »

That darn IFS video didn't have enough pictures of me in it! :D
JoeRainville

Post by JoeRainville »

Don,

If you would like my opinion (about you throwing me under the bus), Wanies "I am your leader...bring me a $4 porkchop" is still my favorite, but Raymond's "That darn IFS video didn't have enough pictures of me in it!" is a close second. Nice to feel the love and unconditional respect of my fellow board members, LOL!

-Rainville
Honorary Tech Editor

Chuck Norris doesn't get frost bite. He bites the frost.
WinnipegStPaul9

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

Well, there ya go. The official winner is Joe Wanie's " I am your leader ..... bring me a $4 pork chop". Thanks to all the entrants I thought all of the responses were great! Joe, see me on February 22nd before I leave for your ticket and thanks!!

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
JoeRainville

Post by JoeRainville »

Congratulations to Wanie and all the other contestents playing "Throw your honorary Tech Editor under the Bus!" Your prize is a raffel ticket to one beautifully restored 1980 Sportfire. Drawing to held Saturday night, Feb 20th at the Hall of Fame, in St. Germain. (Uhh, Don, aren't you giving out the prize two days later? Oh well...) Runner up gets...well...nothing either, but than you all for playing!

-Rainville
Honorary Tech Editor

Chuck Norris doesn't get frost bite. He bites the frost.
WinnipegStPaul9

Post by WinnipegStPaul9 »

Sorry I meant February 21st, not 22nd. My bad. Actually, I ran into a little problem in that I left all of my tickets with the sled at Waconia. I have no tickets to sell right now and I have buyers!! If I sent you tickets that you haven't sold could you please return the unsold tickets to me at 3977 NW Carlin Court / Churubusco, IN 46723 as soon as possible. If you could get them in the mail today or tomorrow I'll still have time to sell them. Thanks!

DA
Feel free to check out our website www.buscobullet.com for restorations or parts.
Horicon Joe

Post by Horicon Joe »

Don ..... just collect their money and fill out the tickets when you get there.

I hope this will be the winning ticket that Don is buying me! If so, my acceptance speech will include a line that says
"and I would like to thank Rainville for all his short comings that ended up winning me the ticket"

this could go on and on and on ................
Please add your Real Name in your User Profile or at least your first Name!