VINTAGE CHALLENGE DVDS

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
Matt

Re: VINTAGE CHALLENGE DVDS

Post by Matt »

I just finished watching. Didn't realize you were right behind us for the whole run from Cicsos to Fishtales. When we went the wrong way and had to turn back, it was my fault - I thought that Ski-Doo at the corner was pointing us in the direction to go, but it turns out he didn't know which way to go either. The other sleds in front of us weren't with the ride. At that point I was getting tired, hungry, & grumpy and really just wanted to take a break. Thankfully we weren't too far off when he caught us.

By the way, I loved the "crackhead" line. Maybe we should call Rainville that from now on.
:usa: Matt - JDsleds.com Administrator
69camaro

Post by 69camaro »

Very nice videos Tod, they were very fun to watch. Thank you very much.
:beers;
Duane
75-340/s
76-340 Liquifire
77-440 Liquifire Custom
78-440 Liquifire
84-Liquifire
84-Sportfire
84-Sprintfire
84-Snowfire
78-Polaris TXL
82-Indy 500
91-XC 400
91-Indy 500 Special
94-Indy 440 Special
95-XCR 440 Special
96-XCR 440 Special
99-XC 600
04-XC 700
81-Kawasaki 440 Invader
stymie

Post by stymie »

hi guys
im glad you all liked the video i had fun making it! Brian according to the instructions im supposed to change the access door to reduce wind noise but it also says that it will not be water proof if i do so. so i decided to keep the water proof door on the camera so it wouldnt get wet. but i think i still might try it to see what happens.
Troy i think your right about joes trailer that thing is evil!!!! im working on him to buy a new one. we will just have wait and see what happens.
Matt defenitly not your fault the guy on the skidoo should of known which way to go but it was all in fun! im installing a new trigger, stator, cdi, and coils on the dator for next year and with a little luck we just might make it!!!! cant wait till february!! :beers;
tod
:sled:
ICCSF 108

Post by ICCSF 108 »

stymie: You ever figure out what was wrong with the 340 Cyclone?

Kenny
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?
stymie

Post by stymie »

kenny
yes the needle and seat were plugged with junk so we took the tank off and washed it out again and installed new filter she runs very well
tod
ICCSF 108

Post by ICCSF 108 »

That's good I'm glad it wasn't anything major, I was afraid my 12 year old HOT ROD grandson did some major damage??

Kenny
AKA: Kenny, Grumpy, Mr. Richard Head
"I Hunt For it, Purchase it, Haul it, Sometimes Repair it, Sometimes Break it, Then Fix it Again, Label it, Warehouse it, Talk About it, So NOW, HOW Can I Take Any Less $$ For It?"
"God I love the smell of KLOTZ in the morning, That smell, you know that Gasoline/Oil Smell, MAKES the whole place SMELL like.. LIKE VICTORY. You know someday the 2 strokers are gonna end..."
Do Anti-War Protesters have reunions? If so what do they TALK about?
400brian

Post by 400brian »

Kenny's grandson Tucker was the youngest rider on the Vintage Challenge. He was riding Tod Meirs 340 Cyclone, and he was riding it like he stole it! He required no hand holding, he was just one of the guys that Saturday.
Oh yeah, he ate my dill pickle at Fishtales.

'09 Vintage Challenge Survivor, and I wasn't late for supper!
'10, '11, '12, '13,'14,'15,'16,'17, '18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Vintage Challenge Survivor !
72 400 restored, Father bought new in '71
73 X8 restored
'74 340 green machine
'74 X8 9 time VC finisher
'78 Spitfire in progress
2 '75 340S 1 running, one on deck
'78 LF 440 future CC clone
'73 Skiroule RTX 440, 500 mi.
Rod Rimko

Post by Rod Rimko »

Tod Thanks for the dvds, my boy loves them and cant wait till he can go. Look me up next year for a couple of beers to cover shipping & handling. Thanks Rod & Garret