76 JD Liquifire 340 for sale

For Sale/Wanted topics - John Deere only!
Forum rules
Classified Posting Guidelines:
#1: JD snowmobile and related items only.
#2: Please do not post negative opinion comments about an item or PRICE. The only replies should be legitimate questions from interested parties.
zgrawcoc

76 JD Liquifire 340 for sale

Post by zgrawcoc »

Hi I have finally decided to part with my Liquifire 340. I first want to say that it will need work. It was my daily rider and was in the process of restoring it but i need the money and do not have time to mess with it anymore. I was riding it and all of a sudden it quit on me and would not start. I got to looking and the compression is dead on the clutch side cylinder. I think it may only need rings or maybe a head gasket. the exhaust side still has wonderful compression and everything works as it should. It still produces spark and all the lights work. I have never had any problems with it until this happened. It has just ubder 2700 miles on it. I would prefer not to scrap it but will if no one has any interest. The body and everything is in great shape and like i said everything works and looks good but lost compression on the one side for what ever reason. Track is decent and seat is new and also has the john deere backrest that was put on from the factory. I also have a battery box, solenoid, and everything needed for it to have electric start I just never got around to putting it on. Have the owners manual and cover for it also. It is complete and all parts in good shape only thing missing was the snow flap. Has a hitch on it also that was used to pull a slay around when I was little. I wish i had the time and money for it because it is a nice sled and a shame that this happened but I am currently a full time student and i need the money for school. Any offers would be nice but would like at least $500 obo for it. It is complete and like i said everything works and will still idle but has very low compression on the one side. Cylinder looks good so set of rings and my be back going again. Let me know if you are interested. Like i said it is to nice to just be scrapped but if no one once it that maybe my only option. Rare sleds and not a lot of them around. I can email or txt pics. Email is zachrulez816@aol.com and cell is 7654803699. Please txt first be for you call cuz i may be in class. Thanks guys.
Zachery C. Grawcock
zgrawcoc

Re: 76 JD Liquifire 340 for sale

Post by zgrawcoc »

Would anybody be interested for $375?
Zachery C. Grawcock