boonville show!

General topics related to John Deere Snowmobiles
jdrob

boonville show!

Post by jdrob »

Well. We made it here safe and sound, dropped off some parts already and man the trailers are flowing in big time! The show barn is almost filled up already! This is gonna be a big swap. And show this year :) come out. And see. !
Jdrob

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." AE
DeereAllis

Re: boonville show!

Post by DeereAllis »

Hi Rob, We will be there Saturday morning. Save some good deals for me.
Larry
jdrob

Post by jdrob »

Well I had a great time at the show ! Matt drove up late friday and spent the night, Mr Deere (Bob ) met us at the show in the morning with my 84 snowfire that was bought nearly a year ago ! :lol22: Brock (man of endurance) drove a VERY LONG way to meet us there also ! :clap: Schavejdsnow (john) beat dad and I there friday afternoon and was already set-up for the swap ! The Liquidator kid (Shannon) Met us at the show also, and Deerallis (Larry,his wife Thelma and their puppy dog caught up with us also ! It was nice to meet the new faces finally Bob, John, and Shannon . Not a alot of deere parts to be had there but I think we all had a very good time ! I actually met up with DeereSledHeadFarmer (Matt) at a rest stop near syracuse to drop off some parts !
I did meet some other Deere guys just not sure if they use our site here ? But i made sure they knew about it ! :dance:
Figured out Brock Has the eagle eyes at swaps ! :lol22: He found some good deals.. All in all it was a great time VERY HOT but well worth the trip! The show area was full of beautiful machines as always and so was the swap area ! They had some COOL oddballs this year also !
Just so all of you who live in the North east your missing out on a fun time ! Also I do believe the 2013 Notionals will be held in Boonville ! I plan on attending unless I am in getting a pancreas transplant ! :lol22:
Jdrob

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." AE
Matt

Post by Matt »

This is definitely one of the more impressive show/swaps I've been to. Lots of sleds, parts, and tons of people. The only thing I bought was a couple of Walbros that were cheap and in good shape. Of course it helps to have bunch of great JD guys there to hang out with such as Rob & his Pop, Brock, Bob, John, etc. Although I missed one, I didn't know that Shannon had showed up!
:usa: Matt - JDsleds.com Administrator
Mr. Deere

Post by Mr. Deere »

Yes it was a great time! It was nice to meet all the guys finally! Defiantly would like to do it again! Maybe next year I will have a halfway decent sled to show. Hahahahaha We need more JDs!!!
BOB From MASS
OWN: 1 1983 JOHN DEERE LIQUIFIRE 440
1 1973 JOHN DEERE JDX8 440
1 1982 JOHN DEERE SPORTFIRE 440
1 2000 SKIDOO MXZ 600
GOTTA LOVE THAT TWO STROKE SMELL
DeereAllis

Post by DeereAllis »

Hi Rob ,
It was good to see you and meet new friends, even for the few minutes we got together. I looked for you again but we must have passed like "ships in the night". The pooch was hot and started biting at the skis on a Arctic Cat, so we put the pup in the Jeep and took a ride in the mountains for the day. Next time we go to Ohio we will stop at your house. Larry
jdrob

Post by jdrob »

Larry I would Love to have you down to the Jdsleds party ! we all have a good time and eat lots ! lol . 2013 party will be set so alot more can attend ! I host it at my house for all of us Deere guys to get together and share stories, eat and relax... :usa:
Jdrob

skoalmint

Post by skoalmint »

Had a great time at Booneville,nice to see some new faces as well as the old ones.Rob Im getting better,I think this stuff has a smell or somthing (parts that is).LOL
schavejdsnow

Post by schavejdsnow »

The Boonville show was awesome . Tom and I had a blast talking to the jd guys . Matt ,Brock,Rob and the rest . Rob get that date set for the party .We should be able to make the trip . Besides the weather being hot we had a great spot to block the sun ,Even the crazy guy who lived in the house next to the fair grounds ( You guys dont Plan on starting the sleds in the early Morning ) still think 6:30 am with no mufflers would have made him just a little mad . See you guys next year . John
72 400/500
73 500 one Dad bought new
74 300/295s
75 800/340s
76 340 LIq
78 Liq 340/cc/Spitfire
80 Liq/Sport
81 Liq
82 Liq/Sport/Sprint/Snow/Spit,
83 Liq/Sport/Trail/Sprint/Snow
84 Liqx3/Sportx3/Trailx3/Sprintx3/Snowx2