83 Sportfire

For Sale/Wanted topics - John Deere only!
Forum rules
Classified Posting Guidelines:
#1: JD snowmobile and related items only.
#2: Please do not post negative opinion comments about an item or PRICE. The only replies should be legitimate questions from interested parties.
Herd

83 Sportfire

Post by Herd »

I am thinking about parting with my 83 Sportfire, trying to figure out a fair price, the good is new rubber track with the nubbys on, engine has been resealed and runs good, drives good, recent compression test said 170psi per side, have new Johns seat for it or can give old one for less, new decals for hood that have to be flatten out, little curly from shipping, the left side of the hood has a vent that was cut into it but nicely done with rubber trim and screen installed, the oil injection system is not currently installed but I have the parts to install with new oil pump paid almost $90 for that, manifold tank, has blacken cut down windshield, installed grease fittings in suspension, has good air box, I just have too many projects, can send pictures and answer questions if interested, if you looking to spend $500 or less don't bother these are hard to find, thanks for looking
pkehrer

Re: 83 Sportfire

Post by pkehrer »

sent you a pm
81 sportfire
83' liquifire x2
81'liquifire
80 sportfire
81& 83 Trailfire 440
Herd

Re: 83 Sportfire

Post by Herd »

did not get your pm yet, so sent you a pm with my email address.